Sunday, January 23, 2011

Next!

I'm back from my holidays in Morzine, we've had 2 weeks recently and I loved being there but this last time I really felt closure on the whole period of living there. I love it there but something in my heart has changed recently and I don't believe that I need to be there anymore. I have had two great holidays there and got more riding that I would have done in a month living there so I am happy to just holiday there now. I also want a bit of a change of scenery as well, I need to go to other places, MZ is not the centre of the mountain world.

On my first day back I went out on my new road bike, I have had it for about a week now and I have been talking about it for about a month now so it was great to finally get out there on it. I was nervous about it but I managed nine miles and when I got off my bike I wanted to go again. This was great as I was worried that I would find it boring. My bike is great and it really is very fast, not as uncomfortable as I thought it would be. So no begins the task of training for the London to Brighton Bike Ride. 54 miles of cycling, I am so looking forward to it and I think it will be a really good family day out for everyone.

New ideas for my life are still thin on the ground. I thought about a collective website of brilliant links to youtube etc. It has been done but I think I could do it really well. Nothing ground breaking but it could be great. Bit lame but at least I am still thinking about it. I need something big.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment