Monday, February 15, 2010

Chapagne white stuff

Today Avoriaz was ridiculously busy, so after a quick burger Happy Dave and I went to do Vallee De La Manche which is a brilliant off piste area of The Portes Du Soleil. The snow was awesome even though loads of people had already done it and there were loads of great drops and jumps all over the place. I have become addicted to this area, it is always quiet and the views are stunning. Then down to the bar near the bus stop for a beer that reminded me of when my dad first ever let me have a sip of his beer. What a feeling, I thought today was going to be a write-off but it was so much fun. I can't wait for March to come round. Although it will be closer to the end of the season at least there are less people around.

Done


No comments:

Post a Comment