Sunday, February 14, 2010

First past the post!


So, I guess all I have to do now is think of some clever and insightful things to say on my blog. I have decided to create blog as I am very bored of social network sites so I thought I would give this a go and it would be a good chance for people to find out what I am up to.

I am living in a town called Morzine in the Haute Savoie region of France. I work as a ski tech and spend the rest of my time snowboarding. I would love to live out here but it is too far from family and sometimes living in a holiday resort can drive you mental!

This week is the busiest weekend of the season, we are ridiculously busy at work and the whole town is full of people who have decided to leave their common sense at home. Still it is beautiful weather so I am not complaining! I have even posted a picture of us on the chairlift in a part of the Portes Du Soleil called Mont Chery.

Done.

1 comment: