Friday, April 30, 2010

Back to earth....

So the dream is over. I am back from Morzine and the wonderful French Alps. It is time to sort my life out and find a job/start a business. I need things to happen quickly but I know it will take time to get things back to where they were before we left in 2007. Not sure if I want to really as I love living in the mountains so much. I know I'll be back there soon, maybe not just yet but it feels like home more than anywhere else does.
So onwards and upwards, I have managed to get myself a bike and some potentially great new business ventures but it is still early days. I am thinking about buying a kite and then comes kite surfing and then maybe even, get a boat! Would love to go wakeboarding. There are plenty of things to fill my time with now that I can only go snowboarding for a few weeks a year now.

As promised here are some of the pictures from when I hiked and rode Pepsi Max in Morzine with Willie and Seb. Awesome!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment