Monday, April 5, 2010

Coca Cola? No thanks, I'll have a Pepsi Max!


I sucked it up and finally did it. There is an amazing off piste area called Pepsi Max (named after a Pepsi advert filmed there once) but it involves a 30 minute hike up steep terrain and a scary ridge. I am shit scared of heights so it was really hard but I made it! I feel like I have had a proper workout now, legs exhausted and emotionally drained. I will try and post some pictures up here as Seb had a camera to mark the occasion for now here is a picture of the view from the scary part. The run itself was amazing and the run out fantastic with great views of Avoriaz, Mont Blanc and Lake Geneva. Thanks Willie and Seb, you made it easy for me.

Out for dinner tonight to celebrate my fiance's birthday, looking forward to a big steak.

Thinking about getting her one of these for our new house next year! How cool is that? A door that turns into a table tennis table.

No comments:

Post a Comment