Sunday, January 2, 2011

Next step.....

It has been a while since my last entry, things have been pretty crazy since we've been back from France. I have been sucked straight back into the music industry, things never change there! My little niece Lua has been diagnosed with Wilms tumor which is a form of kidney cancer which she is now almost recovered from, fingers crossed. Fran and I have bought a house and have busied ourselves with making it perfect for when we have a family. It is a slow process but we are getting there. It is weird living in a new place again but Walton is a nice place.

So what is next? The next step is to start a family and conquer the world. So how do I do it? I have the enthusiasm and passion to start a new business but I don't know what it would be. I am not posting this anywhere are it is just going to be like a journal for a while. I need an idea, my tetra pak! I don't want it to be in music, food is always something that interests me and I think I am pretty good at it as well. We have the investment ready and waiting. I'd like to do something to do with snowboarding but that is so difficult to get into and there is no money in it, unless we start up something in France and we want to live here.

So the big question I need to answer is, what am I going to do as a new life plan then? I need ideas........

The next post will be another step forward to me doing it!

This is well funny! The best radio voice ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment