Monday, January 24, 2011

Bored

I am back at work now and spending my evening on my own in the office not really doing anything just waiting for 10.30pm to come round so I can walk someone into a building and then hang around while they talk for an hour. Hmmm.

I am not complaining, it is just frustrating. I need to do something soon. It is driving me crazy. But is is like Dan said to me on holiday, you need to be in the game, speaking to people with your ear to the ground. I am still gutted that the pub thing never happened but maybe that was a blessing in disguise. Matt coming back will kickstart everything, I am so bored of underachieving. I need to plan for my family and they are the most important thing from now on.

Maybe I just need to jump into it. How about learning Java Script? I need a skill and I have plenty of spare time as I don't watch TV. An hour of that every day?


No comments:

Post a Comment