Thursday, May 6, 2010

Funny....

Just found this on StumbleUpon, brilliant. Quite uncomfortable to read at first but it is great.

Right now I some new music for the first time in 6 months! I have the following bands to listen to:

Motion City Soundtrack
The Get Up Kids - listening to it right know, very good.
The Blackout
Drive Like Jehu
Kids in Glass Houses
Matchbook Romance
The National (I wish I was going to see them tonight)
Say Anything
The Band

I am on a trawl of old a new emo and hardcore. I found this list of the 100 best Emo songs of all time and it has inspired me! Check it out....


I am not going to get all these songs as I listened to Saetia and it was just some dude screaming over really badly produced hardcore. It is supposed to be seminal but it ain't for me!! Jimmy Eat World are the kings of Emo.



1 comment:

  1. Motion City Soundtrack are excellent, the new album was on repeat in our house for a week! And it has a picture of a dinosaur on the sleeve!

    ReplyDelete