Saturday, May 8, 2010

I ain't gettin' on no plane fool...



When I saw the picture preview of the new A-Team film (Yes that is Liam Neeson as Hannibal), I knew it was going to be amazing and from the look of the trailer, it is not going to disappoint. I can't wait to see this film. There even cameos from Face and Murdoch. Hannnibal unfortunately passed away and Mr T turned down an appearance. Fool. I know it is potentially just another cheesy action film but when I was little The A-Team on a Saturday afternoon was one of the best things ever, looking back on it I love how they used to shoot the hell out of each other and crash and roll cars but no one ever got hurt. I am not into nostalgia, I can't bear that awful conversation about what were the best cartoons and kids TV shows. Believe me they were all pretty shit, go on YouTube and watch He-Man. It is terrible. I only know as my nephews love it. I promise. However there was something about the chemistry on screen with The A-Team, especially when Murdoch and B.A. came together. My only disappointment with the new film is I hear that B.A. doesn't actually say 'I ain't gettin' on no plane, fool'. I can only hope they still drug him by getting him to drink milk with tranquilizers in it.

I am off to a cowboy barbecue this evening with some good mates, I can't wait. I am going to spend the rest of the afternoon researching good techniques for Bucking Bronco riding whilst listening to Bonnie Tyler and watching the Spanish Grand Prix.

Turn around bright eyes........


No comments:

Post a Comment